Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Of Friends, Fleshlights, and Hard Cocks -- Part 2

This continues the true story about the fleshlight...

Since I wrote the first part of the story (the part where my friend and I chatted online about using a fleshlight and then I ended up fucking the fleshlight and taking pictures after we finished chatting as you can see in that first post), my fucking hot twenty-something year old friend and I have been together 3 times and played with the fleshlight during those occasions!

The first time was at my place. We jacked each other with the fleshlight getting each other so very fucking HARD. We licked it together, both of our tongues playing on it like we were working on a pussy together. We tried different positions for fucking the toy. While he fucked it with his big fucking nice young HARD cock, I licked his tool as it was going in and out... and his balls too... enjoying the feel of his hot hard man tool fucking past my mouth... rubbing my hands on his cock and balls and hot young male body... getting him so fucking excited... In fact, that fleshlight had us both so damn fucking excited! It is amazing how silky and real it feels as you slide your dick into that hole... We played for a long while, and then with his boner inside the toy, I slid my own right ito the hole next to his... Damn! FUCK! Wow! My uncut hard older man tool sliding right along side of his cut hard younger man tool inside the fleshlight. MAN! It felt so fucking great for both of us to be fucking that hole at the same time... the material of the fleshlight feeling nice... BUT the touch of his cock to my cock inside of it felt even better! Oh, fuck yeah! So very much better! And you probably guessed it already, but we couldn't keep from getting too fucking excited with this action... He started shooting his load first... inside the toy, next to my cock, that nice hot man juice squirting inside the man made pussy where both of our cocks were fucking it together... Dude! So fucking hottttt.... Then my cock came out of the fleshlight and I began to shoot my cum all over him! What a fucking fantastic experience... (damn, we got so fucking excited about playing together like this that we forgot about taking any pictures!).

Then the second time we got together with the fleshlight, it was night. We got into my truck and drove to a secluded parking lot downtown. There in my truck, we started by sucking each other's fucking nice cocks into their full blown hardness... what is it about sucking cock in a truck? (the only thing better in my truck is getting road head -- having my cock sucked while I drive down the road!)... But tonight we were parked... he worked on my uncut 8" penis... I worked on his fucking nice fucking HARD young dick... Both of us so damn HARD! And then we got out the fleshlight... we started stroking each other... We were sucking and licking it... we were tasting each other's cock as it fucked into the toy. The windows of my pickup truck were all steamed up from our sexual excitement and heat. He was fucking the fleshlight and began to erupt a huge load of cum deep inside the fuckhole... He moaned and writhed with such sexual ecstasy. When his numerous ejaculations of semen came to an end and he finally caught his breath, he slid his cock out and then slid the fleshlight over my hard rod. FUCKKKKKK... sliding in and out of that toy with his fresh cum inside it as lube... MAN! what a feeling! And soon my man cream was mixing with his down inside that sex toy. (But unfortunately we forgot to take any pictures of both of us playing with that fleshlight together again!)

Well, he screwed the cap onto the toy trapping our mixed cum inside... we left the parking lot... and called it a night... both of us sexually satisfied for the moment (LOL... you all know that satisfied feeling doesn't last very long because soon we get fucking hot and horny again! But that was all for that night because it was late).

I went back to my place and opened the fleshlight to clean it up... but as soon as I opened it, I smelled that fucking hot man scent of cum. FUCKKKKK... It was dripping out of that artificial pussy. I know that most of it was his cum (hey, he is a lot younger and shoots a hell of a lot more than dear old dad!!! lol) but my cum was mixed in it too... I tasted it... His cum mixed with mine... The white cream poured out of the opening of the fleshlight onto my hands. I undressed and got on my bed and I let the cum drip out of the toy all over my naked hairy male body! It was cool, not warm like when it ejaculates from our balls through our cocks and out of the slit at the end of our cockheads... BUT the man scent... fuck... that man scent... damn... that fucking nice man scent... I inhaled... I let the cum run all over me... I let it dry... and I fell asleep breathing in that wonderful smell of two men mixed together!

The third time we got together with the fleshlight was at his place. We used it in a variety of ways again... and of course we both fucked into it side by side at the same time again... both of our hard man tools sliding against each other inside the silky hole of the fleshlight... This time we didn't cum so quickly, like the first experience of fucking the hole together. We held off... After playing for awhile, I shot my hot steamy load of jizz all over his scruffy stubbly facial hair (that always gets me fucking excited!)... and he shot his extra huge load of man juice inside the fleshlight. Again he screwed the cap back on, trapping the semen inside the toy. (Damn, we missed another opportunity for pictures... we get so fucking excited and turned on that we don't even think about getting any pics of us both playing with that fleshlight together!)

I took it back to my place. It was late again.... I was tired... so I set the fleshlight on the night stand... fell asleep...

But in the morning, waking up with that familiar morning woodie, I immediately saw that fleshlight next to the bed... I uncapped it... I inhaled... Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk... his man scent... my twenty-something year old friend's man scent... I could see drops of his cum at the edge of that artificial vagina... I tasted it... mmmmmmmmm... his cum... mmmmmmmmm... I just thought my cock was HARD when I woke up, but now after smelling and tasting his cum again, my cock was very FUCKING HARD! I started to fuck that fleshlight... I thought about our 3 times together fucking that thing... and then all of a sudden I remembered about taking some pictures... So I snapped several pictures of myself playing with and fucking that fleshlight. You can see his cum on it, dripping from it, and getting all over my cock... Damn, what a feeling (too bad he wasn't with me right then to play, but it was almost as good having his scent and taste dripping from the fleshlight)... I was boned... I couldn't hold back any longer... my cum once again mixed with his cum... The wonderful release of that sexual tension another time! Fucking wonderful! And these are the pics that I took that morning... ENJOY!!















No comments: