Monday, November 14, 2011

At Panera

I originally blogged this on Tumblr (you can check out my blog there at http://adam2adamtn.tumblr.com/ ) last week right after it happened... And now posting it on here as well... What would you have done if you had been me there at Panera?


Tonight I was eating alone at Panera Bread… This is a gathering place for college students to gather for study groups (just like Starbucks)… I was sitting over on the side… there was a group of guys across from me in a discussion about some class subject… While eating, I was on my smartphone checking Tumblr (of course!!!) and emails… I glanced up and saw the cutest college guy in the group looking at me… as I looked his way, he turned his head away… I went back to looking at your hot pics on Tumblr and then looked up again… the guy was looking at me again and when my eyes met his, he turned his head away… I kind of looked out of the corner of my eye and I could see his eyes on me… I could almost feel his eyes on me… One time I looked and it appeared he was looking under my table at the crotch area of my jeans… hmmmmmm… was he really checking me out? This excited me! It seemed that every time I looked his way, he was looking my way… not paying attention to the other guys in his group, but rather paying attention to me… I finished my meal and continued to sit there, and relaxed a bit (yes! still checking out Tumblr!!), turned a little in my seat, spread my legs apart and one of my hands on my inner thigh… Yep, the college dude WAS checking me out… I noticed that he watched me as I did all that, not realizing that I was watching him and checking him out as he was looking at my spread legs, the tight crotch area of my jeans with its growing bulge, and my hand sliding gently over my thigh… Hot dude! He was vey sexy… very good looking… very nicely dressed… very much my type… So was he really checking me out??? After awhile I had to leave. I got up slowly… His head turned toward me and as I stood I noticed he was looking directly at my crotch… I wondered what he was thinking (too bad he wasn’t alone or I would’ve made a move)… And as I walked over to the place to put up my dirty dishes and trash, I glanced sideways and noticed that he had turned his head completely away from his group watching me, looking directly at my ass in my well-fitting jeans! Wow! This hot college dude made my day checking me out like this!!! Too bad I couldn’t get the opportunity for him to make my night all night in my bed!!!!

No comments: