Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Just wondering if you were a good boy this year ;-)

Another question I was asked by a friend on Tumblr... check my Tumblr out at http://adam2adamtn.tumblr.com/


Hmmmmmmm…. Reverend… I think I have been a pretty good boy this year! Well, except for the time a couple of months ago when I had the 3 way with the 20 and 26 year old guys… And then my fucking hot afternoon times with my “son” about every week for quite awhile now, times that get hotter and hotter every time we get together… Oh, and then there was the time earlier this year when I went to the movie theater with a guy and, sitting on the last row, we pulled out our cocks, stroking each other, even sucking each other, with other people not too far away… Hmmmm, and then there is the time not too many weeks ago when my “son” and I fucked in the park restroom late one night… And I about forgot, there were the times when I got road head driving down the road… Uh oh, and that night when my “son” and I fucked around in my pickup truck in the church parking lot, fuckkkkk… Damn, I forgot about last week when he came to my office and we played right there on my desk… And of course there all the times that I have said “fuck” and “damn” and “shit” and such stuff… Ummmmmm, and then there are all the guys I have lusted after —even that guy sitting in front of me at church that I told you about awhile back… Ahhhhhh, I almost forgot (how could I forget this when I am answering this on Tumblr???), there are all those fucking dirty posts and comments I have made here on Tumblr — not to mention the fucking dirty stories and pics I have posted on my other blogspot… And those dirty, sexy, hot emails I have sent to guys all over the world… Ohhhhh, yeah, and all the times I have caused guys to get hot, horny, and HARD… Uhhhh, yep, and all these things are being done behind my wife’s back, cheating on her… Hmmmmmmmm… fuckkkkkkkk… Reverend… On second thought, I guess I have NOT been a very good boy this year! But then again, I suppose it all depends on who you ask… some of these guys think that my being naughty really is good!!! At least we have had some fucking good naughty times together!!! hehehe…

No comments: