Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"I'm going to bed."

The first part of this was reblogged from shercocklocked on my Tumblr blog man2man (check it out)




"I'm going to bed."
  


 •hand: *accidentally scrolls down page*


•eyes: *accidentally looks at posts*


•fingers: *accidentally reblogs several things*


•brain: *accidentally forgets to go to bed*


•*********************************************


•AND THEN I (adam2adam) ADD TO THE LIST:


 •hand: *accidentally touches my HARD cock*


•eyes: *accidentally looks at more even hotter xxx posts*


•fingers: *accidentally brings drops of precum from my cock to my mouth*


•brain: *accidentally forgets all concept of time*


•*


•AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES:


•hand: *accidentally strokes my HARD cock*


•eyes: *accidentally drawn in by all the fucking hot graphic man2man posts*


•fingers: *accidentally moves to bring pleasure to my ass hole*


•brain: *accidentally loses all control and brings my cock to that fucking point of no return*


•*


•AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES STILL:


•hand: * accidentally smears cum all over my chest and stomach*


•eyes: *accidentally takes in the view of hot creamy man cum everywhere*


•fingers: *accidentally brings cum to my lips*


•brain: *accidentally reminds me that it is late and I should go to sleep*


•*


•BUT THE CYCLE CONTINUES:


•(and I was only gonna be on Tumblr for 10 minutes... just 10 minutes... but now I have spent 10 hours!!!)


•AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES...

No comments: