Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Son Texted Me....

It had been awhile since I had heard from him… in fact, too fucking long since I had last heard from him. But yesterday morning I got this text message from:


10:01 Hey hot daddy


I was at work and didn’t notice I had received the text, but when I saw it I responded:


11:09 Hey son


Then he sent another message:


11:09 Are you working today?


My response:


11:10 Yes


Then what followed completely caught me off guard while I was sitting in my office at my desk. He sent me this fucking hot picture text of his fucking hot hard cock:


11:15























You should pull your cock out at your desk

And I responded:


11:17 Oh fuck!!!


Damn, my secretary not far away… and another person in the office… BUT of course being the horny fucker that I am LOL LOL LOL, I unzipped and whipped out my uncut penis (which wasn’t HARD yet… ) and did what he asked…

11:20




































Oh fuck again… Secretary almost caught me with it out!


THAT is when I almost fucking got caught with my cock out in the open by my secretary…. FUCKKKKKK disaster time that would’ve been!! BUT safely got it back inside my pants and zipped up before she came through the door (can you imagine me trying to explain that to her??? Now if it had been some fucking hot young guy, I would’ve been very tempted to leave it out and see what would happen next!!!!)…


Anyway, I followed that with another message:


11:21 Damn! I’ve been missing that hot fucking hard cock of yours… Missing you…


He answered:


11:21 Damn! She’d get an eyeful!


My response:


11:22 Hehe… She almost did!


His next message back to me:

11:24 Missing you and that monster too.


Followed by another message from him:


11:26 How do you want me to help you blow that load in your big nuts?

And still another message from him:

11:28 Suck your dick under your desk and get that load on my face, maybe

My immediate response to that:


11:28 You know how I would like that… Man2man… our cocks together… Your fucking hot body against mine…


And I continued:


11:30 Damn… I would love you under my desk… or on my desk… and so fucking much with you that I have missed for too long now

He answered:

11:30 Nice, want me to meet you at the motel?


I responded next:


11:32 Fuck yeah I want to meet you! When do you have the chance?


His answer:

11:33 Anytime til 5


He continued with another text:


11:33 When works for you?

My excited text back:


11:34 Fuck yeah son… I’ve missed meeting you and fucking around at the motel… I can’t check in until sometime after 3 or 3:30


The next text from him:


11:36 That’s fine, wanna say around 3:30? The usual place?


My answer:


11:37 Yes… Around 3:30… Fuck I can’t wait… Been needing you for so long!!!


He sends the next text:


11:38 I’m so hard, I can’t wait to blow!


With another text following:


11:40 After I get my fill of that uncut beauty ;)


My response to those text messages:


11:40 Man… Son… I fucking love getting hold of YOUR fucking HARD cock! I want to deep throat it! And so fucking much more…

The final text message was from me several hours later:


3:27 105 downstairs



In just a few minutes he was knocking at my motel room door!!!!! And it was another fucking hot time with my fucking hot “son” ~~ DAMN!! Once he came into the room… fuckkkkkk… it didn’t take long until our clothes were on the floor and our hairy chests against each other, our closely bearded faces were scratching against each other as we kissed… kissed long and passionately… we both got so fucking hard so fucking fast!!! Our hard cocks were dueling… man!! I love his young hot hairy male body!! FUCKKKKKKK!!!! ~~ The biggest surprise of the afternoon, however, was my wanting him to fuck me!!! I am almost always top so this is unusual for me to be wanting to get fucked… BUT I have been craving him, wanting him, desiring him, needing him to fuck ME!!! He ended up on top of me face to face with my legs wrapped around him… and his cock was against my cock sliding up and down… and his cock slid across my stomach… and then down between my legs… he was fingering my hole and I was getting very fucking excited… and his cock ran down my ass crack and across my ass hole… And he was stabbing at me with his cock… I knew what he was wanting and he isn’t usually like this… little did he know that I was craving this too and I was ready for him… I let him know that I wanted him to FUCK ME! Gave him a condom and the lube… he was surprised at first but he chuckled and got a big grin on his face… and he got us ready for ME to be fucked!!! DAMN! Now being a top and being so fucking long ago when I was really fucked… my hole was fucking tight!!! So very fucking tight!!! BUT I wanted it and he wanted it… FUCK IT HURT LOL LOL LOL … BUT FUCK IT FELT GOOD HEHEHEHE… Man, he worked his HARD cock into me and started fucking me good and hard. It didn’t take him very long to shoot a hot load he was so fucking excited by getting a chance to fuck ME!! hehe… And my cock had shrunk up (okay, I know I wouldn’t make the best bottom LOL and I always love it when the bottom is fucking HARD while getting fucked and shoots his load while the top’s cock is in him… BUT that definitely wasn’t going to happen today!!). He started stroking my cock and sucking it… and working me… and all I could picture was this fucking hot young 26 y.o. stud with his cock buried in me a few minutes before and it wasn’t long until I blew a fucking huge load… AND he was HARD again (I envy you young dudes!! LOL) and we were all over each other and he exploded another load mixing it with my cum all over my cock and balls and stomach!!!! HOT!!! Well, it was a quick fuck today (quick BUT very fucking exciting!!!)… and I told him not to stay away so long…






No comments: