Friday, September 28, 2012

Dressing Room Experiences....

I saw a fucking hot picture (actually a gif) on tumblr of a str8 guy jerking off in a Walmart dressing room... here's that image....
The thoughts of this kept me fucking boned!! hehehe... So anyway, a couple of nights ago I went to Kohls and went into the dressing room to try on some jeans. Well when I took my pants off to try on the jeans I looked into the mirror and thought about that str8 guy's pic I had drooled over the other day. The thoughts of that was boner material hehe and I got hard... Didn't do anything yet. Went back out and got another pair of pants and tried on and got fucking boned looking at how good the jeans made my ass look and how hot the bulge looked in the front. I got hard and undid the jeans I was trying on. I tried snapping a couple pics in the mirror put it was a pain and they didn't cum out good (although I'll attach one here for you anyway)
so I thought "Fuck the camera phone... just jerk off here in this dressing room." Someone came into the dressing room so I tried to keep quiet and keep jerking. I don't know how loud my breathing or moaning was but after I shot my load all over the floor (damn! I should've taken a pic of my cum on the floor! haha...) I got dressed and left the cubicle and about ran into a hot teen guy who had just cum out of the next dressing cubicle.

He looked at me and was laughing. I said, "What's wrong dude? Haven't you ever jacked off in a dressing room before?" He laughed and said, "Hell no!" And he went out on the sales floor and I went to put 1 pair of jeans back and get ready to buy the other when I glanced over and saw the teen dude with a buddy. He was pointing my way and saying something to his buddy and then they both cracked up laughing! If I had the nerve right then I would've gone up to them and made some sexual comments. If it had been the one dude still hanging around I probably would've but it is more risky with the two and less chance they would be enticed LOL.

So anyway the thoughts stuck with me. Then I stopped at Starbucks and one of the cute guy baristas that's in there a lot came up behind me and put his hands on my back and shoulder and asked how's it going? If he only knew that I was horny again from thinking about the dressing room experience.... Fuck now here is another dude I wanted to play with. Okay... so not a whole lot happened but fuck, this gave me a lot to fantasize about later and I shot another huge load again that night. And when I fucked my wife this morning I kept going back and forth in my mind between fucking the teen at Kohls and fucking the barista at Starbucks! Hehehe  (btw, I just reblogged a video on my tumblr of a couple of guys jerking off together in a dressing room)



No comments: