Tuesday, August 27, 2013

B&N update....

Two weeks ago I encountered a fucking hot young dude working at the B&N down at the local mall near where I stay each week...

READ THAT ACCOUNT HERE

Then last week I encountered him again... he gets me so fucking excited... and I like to think maybe I'm having the same effect on him...

READ THAT 2nd WEEK ACCOUNT HERE

So tonight I'm in town again... and I head over to the mall... on a mission... gotta get to the B&N... I walk in and look over at the cafe... I don't see him... Wait, is that him behind the counter... No, I don't think so... if it is, then he cut off all his fucking sexy dark curly hair... I glance again... Nope, not him... another cute guy... not as cute as the one I've previously encountered... the one I want to encounter again... and more personally...  


I go to the B&N cafe and order a Starbucks drink from another guy... not quite as cute, but still young, friendly, and somewhat sexy... We chat a bit... He fixes my drink... I sit there and watch these two dudes interact for awhile... BUT I miss MY hot dude... the one I really came to see... I wonder if he'll be working tomorrow night... I'll still be in town... Maybe I'll get a chance to cum back by the B&N then... Maybe he'll be there... I hope so... If not then I'll have to wait another week...  Am I wasting my time?  Have I been moving too fucking slowly?  Am I gonna lose out on my chance to fuck around with my fucking hot favorite young male B&N employee?  We shall see... this will be continued (I hope!!!) 

No comments: