Thursday, April 24, 2014

Exploring Your Str8 Roomie's Male Body with Your Eyes....



Your str8 roomie was standing there telling you about something… actually you hadn’t heard a word of what he was saying… your eyes were wandering to his left nipple and armpit… thinking about what you would like to be doing… with him… touching, tasting, inhaling, enjoying… then you moved your eyes leftward… crossing his nice chest with that light hair until you saw his other nipple and armpit… he continued to talk… you looked upward surveying his stubbly scruffy face and his sexy eyes and his very kissable lips… all the while his lips continued to move with words coming out that you didn’t hear… your eyes began to move downward… following that black trail of hair down the center of his body getting darker as it got to his navel… your eyes following the trail all the way down across his muscular stomach where it was getting thicker down to the waistband of his briefs… oh the thoughts that were going through your mind as your roomie continued to talk about who knows what… the briefs were outlining a nice cock and set of balls… was it your imagination or did that cock bulge actually twitch right then and grow a little bigger? all you could think about was how nice it would look outside of the briefs and fully erect… you have seen glances of his cock while he changed clothes in the room, but never with a full hard on… he was still talking while your eyes were still wandering, looking, lusting…  that bulge really did look bigger now…  longer, thicker, harder, stretching the briefs material across…  your roomie droned on… your eyes reluctantly left the view of that huge bulge in his briefs, downward…  his legs… so fucking sexy with all that masculine hair… muscular legs… and his sexy feet… a guy’s feet turn you on almost as much as other parts of his male body… your roomie’s feet were no different… he continued to speak words that were being unheard by you or anyone… your eyes ventured from his feet, back up those hairy legs, slowly across the tightly stretched material of his briefs covering his penis, and following the dark hairy trail upward this time across his muscular stomach, continuing to his sexy nipples and lightly hairy chest, surveying the armpits again that would undoubtedly be very masculine scented, and higher to the scruff on his face, glancing at those beautiful eyes again that you noticed were looking back at you, and then focusing on his whole sexy face framing those gorgeous lips that were talking still… words coming out that you hadn’t heard until now… when you heard,  "… so really I hesitated to say anything to you… hesitated to say any of the things I’ve been telling you right now…but I know you are gay… and I have been so curious for so long… I’ve never done anything with another dude… but I want to see what it is like… so, I mean, you probably think I’m crazy after telling you all this, but dude, I would love to have you be the one to give me my first experience of satisfying my curiosity about fucking around with another guy… I mean… that is, if you would be game… if you would even consider doing anything with me… I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have said anything… this is stupid… I’m making a fool of myself… I know this is absurd… I doubt you would be interested in me… in doing this with me… so just forget everything I’ve just said… this conversation never happened…."  All of a sudden you became aware of all that he was saying, all of what he had been talking about, and you were sure as fuck not going to let this opportunity pass you by… you were gonna satisfy his curiosity before he changed his mind… your hands, fingers, mouth, lips, tongue, male skin were touching him in a heartbeat… exploring all the areas of his fucking hot male body that you had explored with your eyes moments before….


Your str8 roomie was standing there telling you about something… actually you hadn’t heard a word of what he was saying… your eyes were wandering to his left nipple and armpit… thinking about what you would like to be doing… with him… touching, tasting, inhaling, enjoying… then you moved your eyes leftward… crossing his nice chest with that light hair until you saw his other nipple and armpit… he continued to talk… you looked upward surveying his stubbly scruffy face and his sexy eyes and his very kissable lips… all the while his lips continued to move with words coming out that you didn’t hear… your eyes began to move downward… following that black trail of hair down the center of his body getting darker as it got to his navel… your eyes following the trail all the way down across his muscular stomach where it was getting thicker down to the waistband of his briefs… oh the thoughts that were going through your mind as your roomie continued to talk about who knows what… the briefs were outlining a nice cock and set of balls… was it your imagination or did that cock bulge actually twitch right then and grow a little bigger? all you could think about was how nice it would look outside of the briefs and fully erect… you have seen glances of his cock while he changed clothes in the room, but never with a full hard on… he was still talking while your eyes were still wandering, looking, lusting…  that bulge really did look bigger now…  longer, thicker, harder, stretching the briefs material across…  your roomie droned on… your eyes reluctantly left the view of that huge bulge in his briefs, downward…  his legs… so fucking sexy with all that masculine hair… muscular legs… and his sexy feet… a guy’s feet turn you on almost as much as other parts of his male body… your roomie’s feet were no different… he continued to speak words that were being unheard by you or anyone… your eyes ventured from his feet, back up those hairy legs, slowly across the tightly stretched material of his briefs covering his penis, and following the dark hairy trail upward this time across his muscular stomach, continuing to his sexy nipples and lightly hairy chest, surveying the armpits again that would undoubtedly be very masculine scented, and higher to the scruff on his face, glancing at those beautiful eyes again that you noticed were looking back at you, and then focusing on his whole sexy face framing those gorgeous lips that were talking still… words coming out that you hadn’t heard until now… when you heard,  "… so really I hesitated to say anything to you… hesitated to say any of the things I’ve been telling you right now…but I know you are gay… and I have been so curious for so long… I’ve never done anything with another dude… but I want to see what it is like… so, I mean, you probably think I’m crazy after telling you all this, but dude, I would love to have you be the one to give me my first experience of satisfying my curiosity about fucking around with another guy… I mean… that is, if you would be game… if you would even consider doing anything with me… I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have said anything… this is stupid… I’m making a fool of myself… I know this is absurd… I doubt you would be interested in me… in doing this with me… so just forget everything I’ve just said… this conversation never happened…."  All of a sudden you became aware of all that he was saying, all of what he had been talking about, and you were sure as fuck not going to let this opportunity pass you by… you were gonna satisfy his curiosity before he changed his mind… your hands, fingers, mouth, lips, tongue, male skin were touching him in a heartbeat… exploring all the areas of his fucking hot male body that you had explored with your eyes moments before….

No comments: