Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Jeremy

This was my experience earlier tonight at a restaurant... I wrote about it first on my man2man tumblr... but have now copied it over to this blogspot as well... 

Jeremy 
 
(oh the thoughts going through my fucking mind about YOU right now, Jeremy!!!)

********************************************

It is really interesting but there are certain names that are frequent in guys that I want to fuck… There have been several Ryans that I fucking want… There have been several guys named Josh that I think are so fucking hot… AND there have been quite a few dudes named Jeremy that I want so fucking bad to fuck around with!!! I’ve mentioned one of my most fucking favorite Starbucks baristas before… Jeremy… such a fucking hot dude (although there is fucking masculine Ryan… and fucking gorgeous and sexy Chris… and others)…

Then tonight… at Cheddar’s… when I was seated, I was told that Jeremy would be my server! Oh fuck… You can imagine how fucking excited the mention of that name made me!  And when this Jeremy came to my table, I got all the more excited… fucking sexy dude… scruffy faced… good looking… hot body (well, from what one can tell when looking at a fucking fully clothed man haha)…  and such a fucking great personality… he sat down in the chair across from me to take my order… looking directly into my eyes as I spoke… this Jeremy definitely had my fucking attention… and he gave me attention… excellent server… very attentive… very efficient… (okay, so do you suppose that the halo effect might have fucking kicked in when I learned his name is Jeremy??? haha)…  Well, my meal finished… and I had to get on to some errands… I hated to leave the restaurant… hated to part from Jeremy… the fucking hot sexy waiter who was so pleasant to look at… so enjoyable to interact with… okay… so I usually tip my servers quite well… especially when they do a great job… not to mention if they are so fucking hot as this Jeremy is! Well, Jeremy… you deserved the tip Ii gave you tonight… you deserved the $10 tip… every penny of it… an amount the same as my entire meal cost… so was I fucking crazy to tip Jeremy that much?? Maybe… but who the fuck cares??  I wanted to… so I did!!!  Thanks, Jeremy, for the pleasant, enjoyable, and fucking efficient service you gave me tonight at supper!!  (and I have to admit… I really would love to fuck you, Jeremy!!!!!!)

No comments: