MY favorite jeans themed tumblrs

I love seeing a man in jeans… I love seeing a man unzipping his jeans… I love seeing a man sliding his jeans off… I love seeing a man with his jeans kicked all the way off… especially when he is with another man!  I have developed this page of links to other tumblrs like mine that have a theme centered around jeans and men… check them out… I bet you’ll enjoy them as much as I do… and they’ll definitely give you reason (as they do me) to UNZIP YOUR JEANS!!!

*****************************

 
501loverboy  ~~  blue jean lover… 501s lover… check out all the jeans clad dudes here…. (and a few unclad from their jeans also… hehehe)


 
501sandmore  ~~ men in jeans… sleazy sex, cocks, and asses in jeans and denim…


 
brauchesjetzt  ~~  the gist of this tumblr appears to me to be about rough man sex with guys in jeans… check it out….


 
cocksndenim  ~~ just like the name says (and the avatar shows)… this tumblr (brought to you by boisbonersncum) features COCKS and DENIM….


 
danipajizo  ~~ he’s a total jeans bulge admirer… a guy after my own heart (or is that a guy after my own eyes… or maybe a guy after my own cock… or perhaps ALL OF THE ABOVE?)


 
desmaretslove  ~~  lots of construction workers in jeans on the job and off, alone and with others…


 
extremelytight  ~~  According to him, “ultra-skin-tight skinny jeans are good clean healthy fun. They look good and feel great!  The tighter they are, the better!  tightness you can FEEL!”  ~~ his blog consists of mostly skin-tight or tighter, or examples of almost-but-not-quite tighter… mostly denim… mostly guys… mostly re-posts, but some originals of him and his friends….


 
gayjeans  ~~ a tumblr page about men and jeans… no frontal nudity… but still fucking erotic… oh, and I bet you CAN find some pics of him hidden there! Damn, he looks fucking good in jeans!!!!


  
gaywranglerteen00  ~~  a tight ass in wranglers or jeans in general is the stuff that turns him on…  and I have to admit, it does the same for me!!!


 
hotinblue  ~~ a visual blog filled with hot men in blue… not necessarily blue jeans although there are plenty of pics of them… but also pics of men dressed in other blue items or highlighted in blue (btw, blue is MY favorite color!!!)


 
hotjeans4me  ~~ just a place for this blogger to find jeans he likes (and to be honest… I found quite a few jeans… or actually MEN in jeans… on his blog that I like!!!)… he also wants you to tell him about your favorite pair of jeans for that special look or feel…


 
jeanbulge  ~~  As depicted on his tumblr, he is “sickly obsessed with skinny, tight, delicious, dirty,smelly, tasty, huge jean bulges” And he says, “no bulge no sex”


 
jeansassfuck  ~~ "fuckable guys" ~~ that’s what the title of his tumblr says… and it’s true… man ass in jeans… man ass out of jeans… either way, the guys posted here are definitely very fuckable… yep… he has the order right… JeansAssFuck!!!


 
jeansloverholland  ~~ as his blog name says, he is a jeans lover in Holland… and he says that old and tight jeans are the best, especially 501 and Diesel, Lee…


 
kztony  ~~  okay, so honestly? I have no fucking idea what the title of his tumblr says… BUT I do know that I fucking love the posts he makes of jeans, jeans, and more jeans with all the various poses men make in their jeans or cumming out of their jeans!!!


 
levisbeule  ~~ him and his jeans… you and your jeans… me and my jeans…  he and I don’t care which it is, because every which way us an our jeans turn us the fuck on!


 
love13mwz ~~ this tumblr is obsessed with Wranglers and is sharing his love of Wranglers jeans and country boys….


 
loveblueboyus  ~~  blue jean boy… levis501 (“what else?” he asks…)


 
men-bulges  ~~ bulging men… men with bulges in their jeans… and have you ever noticed how wearing jeans accentuates your bulge? well, fuck… I have! And looking at all the bulges in denim on this tumblr has created a nice bulge in my own jeans!!! hehehe….


 
ponysoldier1876 ~~ "….if ever a cowboy would drift…" ~~ lots of cowboys and their horses… and associated with the cowboys, the jeans they wear….


 
q501  ~~  28/34… very tight… oh fuck yeah… and very hot!!!


 
secoundjeans  ~~ obviously “jeans” is a universal language among many of us men!  I might not be able to read the German here but I get the idea… check out this tumblr to see lots of jeans that make us horny… old jeans worn by other guys… jeans with a nice bulge visible… jeans worn without underwear… like I said, you get the idea from the universal “jeans” language….


 
sexjeans  ~~ mostly jeans unzipped with hot men engaged in sex acts… you know you want to join them!


 
te-dd-y  ~~ Teddy loves jeans and boys…  hot crotches and romantic boys


 
toned-andmeaty ~~ Big in Jeans… guys outgrowing their jeans…bellies, butts, thighs… he says, “whether it’s muscle or fat & muscle, if they are wearing jeans it is all good”



wranglerheaven  ~~  here you will find a large collection of hot cowboys and redneck country men (and you know that means lots of jeans!!)


*******************************

If you have a jeans themed tumblr or know of any other jeans themed tumblrs that should be considered for this list, then let me know!