Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Waking Up Fucking Horny in the Morning

Waking up fucking horny in the morning....

Pics and vids I took of myself early one morning while chatting with a hot "son" online... shared with him... and now sharing with you!

Still dark... waking up... my cock throbbing... needing attention... I grab it... and start jerking it... while chatting with "son"... and snapping a pic of it...


I get fucking hornier after sending "son" that first pic... my cock gets bone hard... I rub it... stretch the foreskin back and forth... feeling good... feeling fucking good... so damn horny... I snap pic after pic for "son" to see....








"Son" always gets very excited when he sees pics of my cock with my wedding ring showing! I know he loved all these pictures I sexted to him!  Damn... just the thoughts of HIM getting fucking excited caused the precum to start dripping like crazy from my dick!


Then I got all the more excited... so damn hard... so fucking horny... so wanting to fuck around with another guy... wishing son was there in the bed with me... the two of us waking up together with hard cocks pressing against male skin... and we start fucking around... cock2cock... man2man... dad2son....  

The more I thought about this the more excited I got... so excited that I started shooting vid clips of myself jerking off... just for "son" to see what was happening right then and there in my bed that early morning...

The first vid... starting out jerking:



The second vid... getting more excited:


The third vid... the climax is building:


The fourth vid... here it cums:


Man... son... the things you make me feel... the things you make me do... the things you make me want with you!!!!






1 comment:

adam2adam said...

;-)
Glad you enjoyed! Hope it caused you to have some of the same hardness and excitement and orgasm... hehehe....