Wednesday, November 11, 2015

SCRUFF

If any of you know me or have followed me for any length of time on this blogspot or on any of my tumblrs, you know that I love a scruffy faced guy and a hairy guy (especially otters).  



So... when a friend told me about an app called SCRUFF (was it you, hornyyank?), I knew I had to check it out.


And checking it out, I downloaded the app to my phone and started setting it up... (okay... so kinda like grindr but different... better in some ways... actually grindr seems to be full of cockteases who don't cum through)... You can find guys nearby... or anywhere... and you can get messages and send messages... And you better fucking believe that I've been checking out the profiles... and with the messages sent to me, I know others have been checking out mine too... 


So yesterday (okay... it's two days ago now LOL) a 23 y.o. dude started messaging me... And it got hotter and hotter... we both agreed that it was too late to meet that night so we would try another time.  My first thought was, "probably won't hear from him again."  Is that the pessimist in me? (Actually I prefer to call myself a realist... haha)...  But he asked if we could try another night this week... and I asked, "how about tomorrow night?"  His response was that he had to work late and it would probably be around midnight if that wasn't too late... and you fucking know that I said that wasn't too late!! I still wasn't sure if he would cum through... BUT he did... last night... late... right before midnight... 

I gave him the instructions how to get to my place... and how to put the code in at the gate to call me to open it... and soon he was at my door.  DAMN!  He is one fucking sexy scruffy hairy young 23 y.o. dude (the kind that I love to call "son").   He was nervous... I was a bit nervous too... always nervous about how it will be the first time with a guy, especially if I've not met them in person before! 

We started feeling each other up... he was damn hard... I was too... I fondled his hard dick through his pants and he said I needed to back off a bit because it had been awhile since he had fucked his girlfriend and he didn't want to shoot a load prematurely from all the excitement of getting with me!   Soon, we were both naked... hairy male bodies against each other... hard cocks in the others hands... and then in our mouths... It was so damn hot seeing that cute sexy masculine scruffy face wrapped around my 8 inch uncut cock!!! And fuck... he is a pro at sucking cock!!!  We took turns... sucking each other... fondling... playing... touching... licking... pinching... grabbing... massaging... teasing... tasting... enjoying....  (He had told me online in the SCRUFF app that there were two things he didn't do... 1. kiss, and 2. anal).   Well, that was right to a point... haha... I think what he meant about not kissing was that he didn't kiss on the mouth... why is it that some guys think that is over the limit with another guy??? IDK... anyway... he did kiss and I did kiss... not on the lips but all over each others hairy hot masculine skin and bodies and male parts... AND the other thing... no anal... well, that was right to a point... no penetration of the ass with a cock... although I think that he could be very easily persuaded to do that at some point in the future because....  he got into tongue fucking my ass hole... and finger fucking my hole... and he fucking loved getting his ass rimmed by my mouth and tongue, darting in and out of his hot tight man hole... and then with my finger inserted, he went wild with desire... and I could feel his sphincter muscles squeezing my finger in rhythm with my mouth working his hard penis!  


This gif above was very much the technique he used on my cock!!! (and I used on him)

And the gifs below are some of the things he did in servicing my penis!!! (and I with his penis)... and the hair texture and the scruffy face below are similar to his....






FUCK!!! We played for more than an hour... actually, I lost track of time... and he eventually caused my cock to explode in his mouth (while he was fingering my hole at the same time)... He milked my dick dry of all its cum... and then I went for one last round on him, his cock, and his ass... And soon, with my finger inserted in his tight man hole, and my mouth sliding up and down his hard man tool, and my hands working his male body every which way, he exploded his hot man cream in my mouth, on my face, and all in my facial hair!  Damn... so hot... so fucking hot... We both enjoyed this encounter... THANKS TO SCRUFF!!!




2 comments:

James said...

Love your writing :) And it's pretty impressive to have been blogging for such a long time!

adam2adam said...

Hey James! Thanks for you comment! I'm glad you like my writing... and while I have been blogging for several years now, I regret that I haven't been as active on here recently. I'll try to do better... I enjoy writing about my true experiences and also about my fantasies... however, sometimes my 5 tumblr blogs take too much of my time... haha... but anyway... I hope you keep enjoying what I post!!!!