Wednesday, June 22, 2016

CONTRASTS


A few weeks ago I had a fucking hot experience with a 21 year old... it was an exciting experience of contrasts... contrasts that got me all the more fucking excited... FUCK YEAH!

Our ages... he is college-aged... and I'm old enough to be his dad (I have my own kids close to his age)... you know how much I love dad/son scenarios... older men with younger men... FUCK YEAH!



Our skin... we are different races... he is black and I am white... his skin is dark next to my light skin... so fucking beautiful seeing the contrasts against each other as our male bodies slithered around together in hot passion... FUCK YEAH!



Our facial hair... I have a close beard... he has a little scruff on his chin... you know how much scruffy faces excite me... especially when I see the scruff around a guy's mouth that is on my damn hard penis... FUCK YEAH!



Our body hair... he is basically smooth... and I am hairy... I love having a smooth chest against my hairy chest (that is not to say that I don't like a hairy chest against mine... because I love that too)... the contrast of smooth and hairy turns me on... FUCK YEAH!



Our height... I'm tall at 6' but he is taller... (okay... I have to be honest... I most love a guy who is shorter and smaller than me but sometimes fucking around with a bigger, taller man is very hot... FUCK YEAH!



Our cocks... haha... I bet you think I'm going to say that his black cock is bigger than my white man tool... nope... lol... that isn't the contrast... our cocks are actually about the same size... 8 inches long and very thick... his curves upward a little more than mine which stands more straight out... the contrast?  mine is uncut while his is cut... don't you love seeing a cut cock next to an uncut penis?  FUCK YEAH!

Our actions?  hmmmm... actually similar... we both enjoyed touch, massaging, stroking, feeling, manipulating, jerking, fingering, licking, tasting, kissing, mouthing, tonguing, sucking... FUCK YEAH!



Our excitement?  similar... but the pace... this is what I love about older/younger man2man... the pace... the passion and wild exuberance of youth against the slower, playing, prolonging pace of age... going wild, then slowing the pace, passionately going wild again, followed by sensual slower moves and actions... varied... enjoyable... building up... edging... holding off... taking in all the sensations of youth and age combined... FUCK YEAH!



Our position for fucking?  Well... both of us are basically top... sooooooo... well... you know the excuse he gave... he hadn't had a cock the size of mine up his ass before... and well... this wasn't one of those times I was craving having my rarely fucked man hole penetrated by a big steel rod... so, this time no fucking... but we enjoyed rolling around the sofa in the living room... then the floor... followed by moving to the bed in the bedroom... man2man... dad2son... skin2skin... cock2cock... for what was an incredible amount of time seeing as both of us had not shot a load in a awhile... FUCK YEAH!

This description of the contrasts doesn't do it justice to what you would've seen in real life... in the flesh... in the heat of the night... but you get the idea... you can sense some of what contrasts excited me to extreme fucking hardness as we played together during this incredible sex session... FUCK YEAH!
 


No comments: