Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Snowing in TN -- Part 2

I was supposed to be playing with my hot young friend in person today but the snow storm has made it impossible to get together... I sent the first part as an email and Zach responded, wanting me to tell more... So this is the 2nd message where I tell him more:

Fuck yeah, my son Zach... I will tell you more!!! Glad you like the email I sent ;-)

Damn, I wish that instead of your wife and you cuddled up butt naked in bed last night that it had been YOU and ME!!! I love how you got a boner thinking it was me next to you in the bed... dad and son together instead of wife and husband... hehehe...

So, son, let me continue where I left off in the last email, telling you more...

On the bed, both of us naked... your hot young male body entwined my older hairy male body... you exploring me and me exploring you... my cock is fucking HARD... yours is too... we are in a 69... my mouth works on your cock for awhile... starting with the head of that nice man tool, I begin to lick it, tasting the precum that is dripping from the slit at the end... I love working your penis like a lollipop... licking it to get the flavor... then I suck it, taking just the head of that tool into my mouth and teasing it with my lips and my tongue... while I am doing that my hand is playing with your balls, tickling them, feeling your hairy crotch, and then I begin to move my fingers around finding the crevice of your man ass... I trail my fingers up and down that hot young ass crack... my mouth still work on your boner, sucking it, now taking it all the way down the shaft to the base of your cock, and then slowly back up to the head, giving you a blow job like only a man knows how to do! My fingers still work your ass crack, kneading it, tickling it, pulling the cheeks apart, zeroing in on that hot tight little pucker of your ass hole... I begin to tickle the opening of your shit chute with my fingers, dancing all around your sphincter... I must be getting you even more excited because you begin to work on my cock and balls and ass hole like crazy... using your mouth tasting my cock and balls and man ass... using your tongue to get me worked up too... I love playing with your hot hairy man ass, my son, Zach!! I love making you get so rock solid HARD... and so fucking excited... playing with your hot young male body... enjoying your penis and testicles... and breathing warm air on that tight virgin ass hole of yours making it quiver with anticipation... making you want me to touch it even more... to make you feel even better... to have my way with you, son! Then I get up, and tell you to lie on your back as I kneel over your body and position my hot hairy sweaty musky ass hole right over your face... right over your nose and mouth... and I tell you to work it... work my hole like I was just doing to you, son! Breathe your warm breath into my ass crack... make my ass quiver... watch my ass muscles flex... that sphincter to squeeze together contracting and then loosening up... spread my ass cheeks further apart, son, so that you can get your nose and mouth deeper into the crevice... begin to lick my hot man hole getting it wet with your tongue... tasting me... enjoying me... doing exactly as I command you, son! I lean back a little but keep my ass directly over your face... I reach back behind me and find your HARD dick with my hand... I start stroking you... feeling your manhood get even fucking HARDER!! I feel drops of precum cumming from the hole and I use it to lube your dick as I begin to jerk you off... all the while you are still working on daddy's hot hairy shit chute... we are both getting so fucking excited... I tell you to stop and I take my hand off your penis and stop stroking it... you must stop working my ass with your mouth, son! Daddy is gonna shoot a fucking load if you don't stop and daddy isn't ready yet... I am about to shoot a load without even touching my own dick... But I want to hold off... I don't want to cum yet... I want to savor this experience... to go slowly... Enjoying my son, Zach! Teaching my son, Zach! Pleasuring my son, Zach! And dominating you and commanding you to make daddy feel fucking wonderful... We continue playing... father and son... older and younger... two married men enjoying the pleasures of man2man...

No comments: