Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Snowing in TN

It's snowing in Tennessee. I was supposed to be spending some time with a hot young friend today, playing together as daddy and son. But the storm has kept us apart. This is what I am thinking right now:

I wish I was snowed in with you Zachary!!!! just YOU and ME... snowed in together... the first thing I would do would be to slowly undress you and look at your fucking hot young male body!!! then I would tell you to start to undress me... the first thing you would do is unbutton my shirt slowly from the top button down, revealing my hairy chest, then my stomach... but you cannot touch my skin or hair yet... then unzip my pants, unbuckle the waist of them and let my pants drop so that you see my hairy legs and my briefs covering my now hardening cock and all the hair around my dick and my balls... but you cannot touch me yet... I watch you doing this as you stand before me naked and see that YOUR penis is at full staff hard as a steel rod!!!! then I tell you to take my shirt off and you see my naked shoulders, my whole hairy chest, my stomach, all the skin of my upper body... you can't touch me yet... then I tell you to kneel before me and take your mouth, your teeth, and start to pull my briefs down with you mouth and teeth revealing my hairy bush first above the waist of my briefs... then as you continue to pull my briefs down you see the base of my cock, and begin to see the shaft, and right about then as my briefs are pulled lower by your mouth, my hardening cock pops out and hits you in the face... but you cannot touch me yet... and you continue to pull my briefs downward and my hairy balls are revealed.... and soon you have me fucking naked... my whole hairy daddy male body completely exposed to you my son! i see you looking me up and down... I tell you to stand up... both of us naked now... I pull you close into a bear hug... your chest against my hairy chest... your lips against my lips... your fucking gorgeous young penis dueling mine as we get oh so fucking close feeling the heat from both of our male bodies together... then I lie down on the bed... I tell you to look at my cock and balls and hairy legs up close... you can touch now... you can lick now... you can suck now... and I want you to go below my balls and start licking my fucking hairy man ass hole... I want you to explore daddy's male body from top to bottom concentrating in the middle regions front and back... and of course I am going to have my turn exploring your fucking hot young 25 year old male body... father and son... exploring... playing... enjoying... DAMN, Zachary!!! I am so fucking boned right now thinking about this... I really do wish you and I were snowed in together alone right now away from both of our wives... just us two married men, daddy and son, playing man2man!!!!!!!

No comments: