Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh Son, Yes!

I received the following message from someone earlier today:

"oh daddy, hold me tight and pin me down. feel my little body squirming beneath you. open up my tight pink hole with your strong hands, your tongue. i need that big hard daddy cock up my little boypussy. you pounding away, making me scream."


And here is my response:

Oh son, yes! I will hold you tight... pin you down... want to feel your fucking hot young little body squirming beneath me... I want to open your tight pink man hole with my strong hands... yes, also using my tongue on that fucking tight hole... finger fucking you... tongue fucking you... that would make daddy's big 8" uncut cock all the fucking HARDER!! That would make me very fucking ready for my daddy cock to invade your hot little 20 something year old boy pussy!!! FUCKKKKK... I can imagine it now... pounding your hot man cunt with my steel rod... in and out... in and out... fucking you good, son... fucking you oh so very fucking good... making you scream... hearing you beg for daddy to fuck you... to keep fucking you... to fuck you good... fuck you harder... fuck you deeper... fuck you faster... fuck you slower... fuck you passionately... fuck you furiously... fuck you repeatedly... fuck you as only daddy can... man2man... dad2son... FUCK YEAH, SON!

No comments: