Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY CARD

Which would you prefer, GIVING or RECEIVING this card?

Usually I am top and would definitely prefer to RECEIVE this card!!!




I would love to open the envelope and find the sentiment “Fuck Me” on the front!




And then opening to the inside and reading the words (“all of the above” words… hehe) would fucking having me bone HARD and ready to fuck you! Especially finding the condom inside, knowing that you are so very serious about me fucking you!










But here is the strangest part of it all… even though I almost always prefer to be the one fucking… the top… I bought this card to GIVE to a special “son” of mine for Valentine’s Day… THIS TIME I WANT HIM TO FUCK ME!!


So what is YOUR choice this Valentine’s Day? Do you want to GIVE or RECEIVE this card???

No comments: