Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I sent this message to my Tumblr friend, the Reverend (aka the nastierreverend):   FUCKKKKKKKKKK.... Rev!!!! ooops... not supposed to say fuckkkkkk to the Rev.... but anyway, that fucking hot guy... oooops... not supposed to say fucking hot to the Rev... well, anyway, Rev that dude with the "I <3 Soccer Moms" shirt, I would love to be fucking him right now.... oooops... not supposed to say to the Rev about fucking someone, especially not supposed to say to the Rev about wanting to fuck a guy... OHHHH FUCKKKK IT, REV!! He is so fucking hot, I just wish he was here to fuck!!           adam2adam 

nastierreverend answered me:  A2A, You can say anything you fucking please to me! …And I fuck guys, too, so it’s okay! Personally, I’d love to be fucking EVERY guy I post, not just Soccer Moms!              nastierreverend


[click on the highlighted links above to check out our tumblr blogs....]

No comments: