Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just saying....

Don’t tell me you weigh 165 when in fact you weigh 215...

Don’t tell me you don’t smoke or use drugs when in fact you do...

Don’t tell me you are 39 when in fact you are 59...

Don’t tell me you have a hot ass when in fact you have a fat ass...

Don’t tell me you are 5' 11" when in fact you are 5' 7"...

Don’t tell me you are making a date or plans with me when in fact you are going to stand me up...

Don’t tell me you have a 32" waist when in fact your pants are tight at 40"...

Don’t tell me you are tall, dark, and handsome when in fact you are short, pale, and ordinary...

Don’t tell me you have a hairy chest and legs when in fact the only hair you have grows from your ears and nose...

Don’t tell me you are muscular when in fact you are just plain fat...

Don’t tell me you are interested in friendship and long term when in fact you are only interested in a one night (or one hour) stand...

Don’t tell me you like romance, kissing, and foreplay when in fact you just want to quickly get your rocks off...

Don’t tell me you have a big 8" cock when in fact it is only 4.5" when fully erect...

Don’t tell me you will play for hours when in fact you will only for a few minutes...

Don’t tell me you enjoyed it and want to do it again when in fact you didn’t enjoy it and won’t do it again...

Just saying....


No comments: