Monday, June 11, 2012

As for the Dad-Son Shit... My Response to Anon...

This is another post from my tumblr today... my response to anon about my dad/son posts...



ANONYMOUS WROTE:  And as for the dad-son shit, that's so fucking creepy, you pedophiliac fuck!




I ANSWERED:  Now to answer anon’s comment about “the dad-son shit.” Pedophilia is “sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object.” Well, anon, I do not desire children, do not fuck around with children, do not want any part of using children as sexual objects. I have never done anything with an underage person (other than when I was underage myself many years ago) and will not. Now when you talk about “the dad-son shit” it might be better referred to as “incest.” However, I have never had an incestuous relationship other than with my brother when we were both in high school and college (and we referred to our playing around as “having fun” and didn’t really consider our sexual activity together as incest ~~ just two brothers getting their rocks off together ~~ no different than two friends jerking off together ~~ or a group of college buddies having a circle jerk). I have a real son, 25 years old, that I have never had any sexual relations with, never had the desire for sexual relations with him, and never will do anything with him. And for that matter, I also have a real dad that I never had any sexual relations with, definitely never had any desire whatsoever to do anything with him at all, and never will. Whenever I refer to dad/son in my posts, it always refers to an older MAN with a younger MAN. Two MEN! Two MEN of legal age. Two MEN, in my case that are NOT related, but I call the younger MAN “son” and he calls me “dad.” I have enjoyed quite a few relationships with younger MEN that like the thoughts of calling me “dad.” I don’t have a problem with that. And they don’t mind me calling them “son.” So what the fuck is the big deal?









No comments: