Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Jerking While Driving

I took several pics of my cock while driving my pickup truck up the interstate… posting them real time on my tumblr while heading up the road yesterday… and then I decided after that to go ahead and actually make a short vid clip of me stroking my dick while driving… 

So below are the three pictures of me that I originally posted along with the captions I posted with them about me:
 


Wish you were riding up the interstate with me… reaching over and sliding my foreskin back….




 
If you were riding with me up the interstate, you could lean over and give me road head!



 

Want it? Cum get it! Cum for a ride with me!




So after the pics, then the vid... here it is below:


I am stroking my cock while driving up the interstate in my pickup truck... all the way to the point when I am shooting my load of steamy hot cum...  

How would you like to have been riding up the road with me? Reaching over and sliding my foreskin back on my uncircumcised penis?  And then leaning into my cock and giving me some road head? Taking my hot load of man cream that erupts from my man tool?








I got fucking excited making these pics and vid… My only wish is that you had been along with me for the ride!!!  Maybe next time???

So which is worse? Texting while driving? OR Jerking while driving? LOL

 

5 comments:

John said...

So next time you get up to Nashville, let me know brotha. We'll swap stories, go for a drive, and I'll show you how good I can suck that hard cock of yours.
Your video...is HOT.

love to wrap my lips around that cock of yours, feeling my spit get it good and slippery while you piston that hard prick between my lips...

Anonymous said...

VERY Nice! I would LOVE to suck u and swallow every drop...

adam2adam said...

Well, thanks Anon!!! Cum on by... let's go for a ride... and you can suck me... and swallow every fucking drop... I'm fucking ready!!!

Anonymous said...

Id have been happy to have been sucking it for you and swallowing the lot

adam2adam said...

FUCK YEAH!! I'm always ready for some road head... cum on... I'll give you a ride... You can suck my cock all you want... and then I'd be fucking happy to give you another kind of ride... a bucking bronco type ride on my big hard uncut cock! You bouncing up and down on my dick... there in my pickup truck... or maybe even in the bed of the truck... along side of the road! Cum on, dude! I'm fucking ready!!!!!!