Tuesday, October 8, 2013

MY ANSWERS

I have received hundreds of questions in my ASK inbox on my tumblr... and I’ve answered over 200 (actually over 250) of them publicly on my blog.




I have put a new tab at the top of my page that links directly to all my posts tagged “my answers” ~~ by checking these out, you can learn an awful lot about me, who I am, what I like, what I’ve done, where I’m coming from, what my fantasies are ~~ lots of facts and trivia and thoughts and desires and experiences….  so check ME out by checking out MY ANSWERS to my questions from my ASK box.


(and yes, this picture here IS the pic of ME that my tumblr avatar came from!)

BTW, I have answered many more ASKs privately… I will always keep everything private that you want private!!! 

KEEP ON ASKING!!!

No comments: