Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Adrian and Dad ~~ A New Beginning (Part 2)

This is a new beginning to our story from Adrian's and Dad's view... The original story has 10 parts and this is the 2nd part of the new beginning where we have begun again with a new setting for us and our story. We write back and forth by email and you read the story from Dad's point of view, followed by Adrian's point of view, and then back to Dad, and so forth... Anything in brackets [ ] indicates an action going on at the time or unspoken thoughts by the person telling the story at that point! And like in the original story, we have no idea where this next chapter, a new beginning, will lead... both of us taking off on whatever the other just wrote and carrying it forward to a new point.
 
***********************************
***********************************
 
To read part 1 of Adrian and Dad ~~ A New Beginning go to my April 1, 2014 post
 
(and at the beginning of part 1 you will find links to the 10 parts of our original story)
 
***********************************
*********************************** 
 
{Adrian}: [Dad clearly was surprised when he came in. I didn't have the time to give him a warning. And trying to talk this idea out of Amber was useless. Zach was happy to play along, though, when she told him about her plan. The way they talked about me even though I was there, on my knees, licking Zach's balls. Fuck. And Amber even told him that I loved it this way. And when she finally said that dad should be there any minute now I was so damn close already. But instead of letting me cum Zach got behind me and just shoved in hard. Amber laughed when she saw my face, saw the pleasure that overwhelmed me. And then dad and Brooke were there. And things got even more twisted. And then dad took over... He made me stay on my knees and positioned Zach in front of me, he didn't even have to hell me, I took his cock and started sucking it, letting him fuck my mouth... Then I didn't see, but I heard how he announced that he'd give straight Football guy Zach a rimming job... something he hadn't done to me for a long time. And I could tell when he started. Even more I could tell how much Zach enjoyed it. His cock got even harder in my mouth when his moans filled the room and I heard dad slurping. When he grabbed my head and started to thrust into my throat dad stopped him... "Easy... go slow, Zach... don't cum yet, college boy. There's a better place for your cum than his mouth..." Zach gasped and slowed down indeed... "Sorry Professor D..." he moaned out. And then Amber interrupted. "Hey guys... that's a wonderful show... But I think I saw Adrian leaking precum on the floor there. Brooke, would you mind to check?" Zach didn't care about taking his cock out of my mouth. And I didn't want to let it go. But even though I noticed Brooke kneeling next to me. "Really... there's quite some on the floor here." she said. And then it was Amber again. "Brooke, if you don't mind, spank him. As hard as you want. I have told him so many times that he should not drip precum... he just won't learn it..." I heard dad laughing. And then the stinging pain of her hand on my ass flashed through my body, made me jerk forward on Zachs cock, making him grunt out when he suddenly was deep in my throat. I heard the two women giggle, but I wasn't sure who of them said "How pathetic. He seems to like it... look how he's dripping now..." And then she hit me again and again until dad jumped in and said "Enough now, girls. I am sure he will happily continue this game with you some other day, but for now... Zach, pull out. And son... turn around. Our star quarterback is going to take your ass again now. As soon as Zach had pulled out I turned around, presenting my ass to him... and seeing Brooke sitting in front of me with her legs spread and her skirt hiked up, yet too far away for me to touch her. And when he started to fuck me, with his thumb first, but soon replacing it by his cock, she started to rub her clit right in front of me. "Push up your shirt, Brooke... give him a show... Oh fuck, Dan... oh... that's so fucking hot..." Amber commanded from the computer screen, her last words mixed with the moans from the two guys behind me when dad obviously started to fuck Zach fucking me.]
 
************************* 
 
{Dad}:  [Adrian was going to town on str8 jock boy Zach's damn hard cock... he's a natural at doing that, my son is! And I started in on rimming the supposedly str8 frat boy's hot ass...] Damn, Zachy... you have mighty fine ass there boy... so nice and tight and muscular... and a fucking nice line of fine hair along the crack and around your hot man hole! Yep, Zach Bailey, star football quarterback, and Mr. Big Man on Campus, you have a fucking nice fuckable man ass... and only twice fucked now... first time by me... and 2nd time by my hot son... so how's those facts grab you jock boy Zach? [He just sort of shrugged his shoulders as Adrian continued sucking the frat boy dick and my mouth began to work the frat boy ass... my tongue probing and sliding... my fingers working too... and my lips... Zach's sphincter was quivering... he was liking it, I could tell... I gently blew my warm breath right dead on his tight little pink nearly virgin ass hole... It responded like I expected with the quick clenching and releasing, tightening and relaxing, involuntarily moving to the feel of the warm air hitting it... He moaned slightly but I wasn't sure if it was from me doing that or from Adrian sucking him. I heard Amber exclaim from the computer monitor, "He's leaking... Adrian is fucking leaking precum all over the place isn't he? Brooke! Check it out for me... see if he is!" Brooke moved over close and saw a nice big puddle of Adrian's sweet precum nectar all over the floor. "Spank his ass, Brooke... spank him for making that mess!" With that Brooke started spanking Adrian's ass very fucking hard. I suddenly flashed back to years before... over the years... to when I had to discipline Adrian for whatever... Adrian usually is a pretty good kid... never done anything too awfully bad (unless of course you consider fucking around with your dad as awfully bad LOL). I didn't take much to straighten Adrian out (maybe that isn't a good choice of words because he is anything but straight haha). When he was a little kid, I would yank his pants down and one swat on his little ass and he would cry and say, "I'm sorry, Daddy... I've learned my lesson." And that would be that. There were a few spankings for acts of disobedience... nothing major until he was a teen in high school. I would make him pull his jeans and underwear down for a spanking whenever he would disrespect his mother... That is one thing I wouldn't tolerate, him disrespecting Bren. And the other thing, not obeying curfew. Now I wasn't any prude who expected my teen son to be in at 8 pm or anything... midnight was fine... but after that hour he would be in fucking big trouble. First time he came in late, I grounded him for doing so. Then he snuck out when he was grounded, going over to his buddy's house, getting with Ryan and Danny (which I discovered later was the beginning of Adrian's fucking around with guys... long before he went to college when he and I started playing together). I had gone up to his room looking for him and he wasn't there. Boy was I furious. When I heard him come in I yelled, literally yelled at the top of my lungs... "GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN HERE, ADRIAN, NOW!!!" He knew he was had... "Yes, sir..." and we had the talk about disobedience and respect and discipline and all that... And then I told him to pull his jeans and underwear down because it was time for a spanking. "No fucking way, sir!" He responded. Boy did that make me mad. So grabbed at his jeans, unbuckling the belt, unbuttoning the waist, unzipping the fly and yanking them off at the same time with his underwear. I did something I had never done before... Usually I spanked him standing up with his back to me. This time with all the wrestling around to get his jeans off and complete the discipline I fell back into the easy chair pulling him on top of me. He was face down over my knee. And his bare bottom was staring up at me in all its naked male glory. I didn't really notice... I was too mad... I just took my hand and made that ass red. Also, reflecting back on it, it must've excited Adrian because although I didn't think anything of it at the time, his cock got hard and was pressing against me. Finally Adrian yelled out, "Dad, please, stop... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... I won't do it again... please stop... it hurts... I've learned my lesson, dad... please stop..." I gave an extra 3 spanks on his ass and then yanked him up... telling him that it hurts me when he does things like that and I have to punish him (the same talk my dad gave me which of course at the time I thought "Oh fuck... right... it hurts you as much... I'm the one getting my ass blistered not you, old man!"). Adrian had tears in his eyes and he leaned in to hug me. His naked hard cock pressing against me again... back then I didn't think anything sexually about him like that... now today... now that he is a man... fuck yeah I think of him sexually! And now back to the present, I see Adrian fighting back tears... so I yell sternly...] That's enough, Brooke... Adrian's been disciplined enough, that will do... stop spanking him now! [She looked at me and did... it was silent in the room except for Zach's moans... And I knew it was time for the next fun... fucking!] Okay Zach, Adrian... turn around... Zach you get to fuck my boy now... yeah that's it, that nice swollen hard big jock cock of yours... yeah press it in... press it in hard... start fucking him... yeah, frat boy... you've got the rhythm going now... fuck him good... [And I got behind Zach's ass with my damn hard penis and slid it up and down his ass crack for a few minutes while he was fucking Adrian... then zeroed in on his sphincter muscles... my uncut cockhead pressing at it but not entering... I was waiting for the right moment. The moment when he would be in his backward movement of fucking Adrian and pulling back a bit from the ass as he fucked... Right then, at that moment he backed up in his fucking movement and against my cock and pop my penis was inside him. "OHHHH SHITTTT!!" Zach exclaimed, but he kept up the rhythm of fucking my son... and I found the rhythm and the three of us were fucking man2man2man in unison. So hot! And I could hear the girls moaning and giggling and exclaiming as they watched and pleasured themselves, Brooke in person, Amber via Skype. We were fucking good. Then I spoke... ] Fuck... good thing we 3 guys don't have to worry about getting pregnant! Don't need to worry about our birth control pills. [I laughed and looked at Amber on the monitor and winked. But then it hit me. She is pregnant but there is no fucking way that could be my baby. I had a vasectomy several years back and had even had it checked after that to be sure that it had really taken and I couldn't impregnate a woman. That was NOT my baby growing in Amber's womb! And then all of a sudden another thought came to mind. Amber... calling me Dad... another meaning obviously... oh shit... that baby is Adrian's! My grandson in that womb. But... but something else came to mind... something that had never occurred to me before. I had often noticed that if I looked into Amber's face and her eyes it was like looking into Adrian's face and eyes. They looked so similar... and yet Amber looked a girl I had dated in high school and had actually fucked when Bren was pregnant with Adrian. Sandi... oh shit... that's Amber's mothers name.] Amber... your mother's name is Sandi, isn't it? ["Yes, sir."] Ummmmmmmm what was her maiden name? [far shot I knew because what would be the odds of it being Samson... Sandi Samson? Amber replied, "Samson, sir." Oh fuck... couldn't be could it? What are the chances of that... I hadn't seen Sandi Samson in over 20 years... couldn't be her, could it?] Ummmm... her middle name, Amber? What is it? ["Olivia"] Holy fuck... SOS... Sandi Olivia Samson... it is... oh fuckkkk... oh fuckkkkk... Amber... your mom... we've dated... I know it's her because all the boys would say "SOS... Sandi... help... help me with my fucking horniness!" Damn! [I glanced at the computer monitor while I was still fucking Zach's hot ass who was fucking Adrian's hot ass, and I saw Amber smile and heard her say, "I know, Dad! Mom has told me!!" And the real realization set in... Amber is a few months younger than Adrian. Adrian and Amber look alike. I fucked Sandi before Adrian was born but while Bren was pregnant with him. Amber is my daughter... the daughter I never knew I had. Oh shit... but that means... oh fuck... I started fucking my son Adrian when he was in college when I found out he was into guys and girls and we've had lots of hot times together. But, his girlfriend is my daughter and I've fucked her too... I've fucked both my son and my daughter... Damn... oh man... this is getting really complicated... so that means Adrian has fucked his sister... and Amber has fucked her brother... well, half bro and sis... but still... and that means... oh fuck... that means brother and sister are pregnant with my grandson... and with that I exclaimed:] Oh what a tangled web we weave! HOLY FUCK... HOLY FUCK!!! [And overwhelmed with the excitement, the confusion, the thrill, the taboo, the whole fucking scene... my cock began to spurt gallons of my cum deep inside the star quarterback's hot man ass... and that set him off... I could feel his ass squeezing my cock as he orgasmed his own load into Adrian... which in turn set Adrian off making him shoot gallons of cum all over the floor... and all I could hear were moans and groans and exclamations and exhilirations from the 5 of us... 4 in the room and one on the computer!]
 
************************* 
 
{Adrian}:  [I was way beyond horniness when dad finally decided it's time to turn this into a fuck chain and told Zach to shove it in my freshly spanked ass. Oh how I loved this. All the disappointment from when he told Brooke to stop the sweet punishment was blown away instantly when I finally was allowed to take his cock. And Zach, straight boy Zack, he knew what he had to do. Holding my hips he simply thrusted into me, stretched my anus with his wonderful thing and got into a rhythm that kept me right on the edge. Our moans filled the room and I knew what happened when he suddenly groaned out "OHHHH SHIT!" and his cock grew even harder. Even if I hadn't known, the sounds that came from the women... Brooke in the room and Amber on the screen made clear that dad started fucking Zach. I was struggling to keep myself from cumming right there. This was just too intense to keep it going for longer. If Zach had touched my cock there or just my nipples... fuck... if he had put his hand on my neck to keep me down, it would have been too much and I would have cum all over the floor of my room. But then dad started to figure out that one thing Amber and I had kept secret from him. And when he finally had it... he came. He knew it and still came. And Zach came. And filled my butt with more than just his cock. That sent me over the edge and I came all over the floor. For a little while all I heard was exhausted breathing. Then Zach pulled out with a popping noise, gave my butt a slap and said "Fuck... that was good. But I'll leave you alone now. I guess you guys have some talking to do, right?" I stayed on my hands and knees, saw him getting dressed and leaving the room while I was still trying to calm down from what just happened. Then I heard dad. "Did you know it, Adrian?" But before I could say anything Amber jumped in. "He knows, dad. He knew it from the beginning and he loves it. We wanted to tell you when you come here. We haven't told Bren... thought we'd leave that to you." I just nodded when I turned around and watched dad sitting on my bed, naked, covered in sweat with Brooke next to him, caressing his cock and balls. I crawled over to them, knelt in front of dad.] I am sorry dad... we really wanted to tell you. But the right moment has not been there yet. We found it out pretty quickly. In fact the first time I was at her place and met Sandi... you know... she instantly knew who's son I am... and... [I stopped talking because I was so close now, my lips touched Brooke's hand on dad's cock and it all smelled from his cum. Nobody was stopping me when I kissed her hand and then, when she pulled her hand away, kissed dad's cock. Only Amber giggled and said "Oh, boy. Look at him. He still doesn't have enough..." when I continued to clean dad's cock. "He's such a good boy, isn't he Dan? And from the way he reacted to my spanking, I think you should leave him to me too some time." Brooke smiled down at me and caressed my hair while I licked. And dad really got hard again. I didn't know if it was from my action or Brooke's kisses. But I knew that I would not complain.]
 
************************* 
 
{Dad}:  [Damn... that had been so fucking hot... fucking jock boy Zach while he was fucking Adrian... and when I fucking realized the truth of the whole matter with my son... my daughter... the relationships we had all been in together... all so fucking taboo... I couldn't hold back a fucking second longer and shot a fucking huge load of my jizz deep inside the star college quarterback's tight muscular man ass... and not long after my cream was pumping into him, I could feel his muscles clenching my still imbedded cock and squeezing tightly and spasmodically as I knew he was most certainly releasing his own stream of semen deep inside my son's hot man ass... Damn... so fucking hot... so fucking good... and yet so fucking exhausting... haha... guess Adrian's old man is getting older and not quite as able to keep up with the college kids like I used to... well, not that I have lacked in these sexcapades... hehe... I have been able to perform quite magnificently if I do say so myself... but it does take more out of me now than when I was younger... Yet now I realized it wasn't just me getting an exhausting workout... straight boy Zach... heh... he still fucking claims to be straight even with all the stuff we've done together... the little frat boy ass hole... haha... but Zach excused himself and left me and Brooke and Adrian there alone... with Amber on the computer watching in. Adrian was on his knees in front of me... Brooke had her hand on my cum covered cock but she released it as Adrian's mouth came in close... I could tell he was inhaling the scent of my cock...] Damn, Adrian... you like what you are inhaling... I can tell... you love the scent on my cock... my jizz covered cock freshly pulled from jock boy Zach's masculine ass... you love the mixture of his manscent with mine... I can fucking tell... yeah that's it, son... do what you want... oh yeah... lick your dad nice and clean... oh yeah... oh fuckkkk... you are getting me hard again... oh man, son... your mouth is so hot... you've really become such an expert cocksucker! Brooke, look how my boy works me over... he's really got this down... [Brooke stood in front of me with her cunt in my face... I knew what she wanted... I immediately went to work on her hot wet pussy with my mouth, my tongue... working her clit... driving her wild... all the while Adrian was working on my penis driving me fucking wild once again...] Oh fuckkkkk... Brooke! You are going absolutely wild with my tongue on you... oh fuckkkkkkk... Brooke! I can tell... you are having an orgasm... the shudders... the squeals... the whole way you are responding... oh fuckkkkkkk... Brooke! Yeah baby cum from what I'm doing! Oh fuckkkkk... Adrian! Damn, son... you are driving me fucking wild with your mouth... oh fuckkkkk... Adrian! You are gonna fucking make me cum once again! Oh fuckkkkkk... Adrian... Brooke... both of you... oh fuckkkkkk... Amber look what these two are doing with me... too bad you aren't here to join in the fun with us in person instead of just watching online! Oh fuckkkk... Adrian... I'm cummmmmmmming... in your damn hot mouth... fuck yeah, son! Oh fuck yeahhhhhh!!! [And with that I noticed that Adrian had also shot a load of cum all over the floor about the time I shot in his mouth about the time that I was making Brooke shudder with orgasm about the time that Amber taking this all in over Skype was also in the middle of her own orgasm using her fingers and a vibrator as she watched the three of us all orgasming together! Brooke said, "Dan, Adrian is such a good boy... I think that sometime you should leave him just for me... he and I would have a fucking great time together... I would let your boy fuck me like you have, Dan... but also, I'd peg him with my strapon... I want him to feel me fucking his ass just like he has felt you and Zach and others up his tight man hole! You think you'd let me do that with your son, Dan... just him and me sometime?"] I don't know why not, Brooke... I'm sure Adrian would be UP for it... and Amber probably would love to get a full account of it too... that is if she wasn't watching it happen via Skype! Well, I'm worn out... Brooke, we really need to get going... we should leave Adrian alone now... college classes tomorrow, you know... and that means I've got to teach too! Good night, Adrian my hot son... Bye Amber, my beautiful daughter... catch you later, my sweet ones! [And with that we left. It was a couple of days before I had a chance to get with Adrian again... He and I met up at a nice restaurant across town... he brought our buddy Zach... just the 3 of us guys this time... but we had one very fucking sexy waitress... Zach talked about how he would love to get his dick inside her... yeah... him and me both! I decided I would start a conversation that might lead for Zachy boy getting some pussy right there in the restaurant. Zach had gotten up and gone to the restroom... too much liquor already... and I began a conversation with the chick waiting on us.] Hey sweetie... have you been waitressing long here at this restaurant? Oh yeah? A couple of years? I bet you've seen a lot of things happen here. You ever seen a couple get up and go have a quickie fuck in the restroom or somewhere? Really, you have? How did you know? Oh... yeah... you can sort of tell from that disheveled look when they come back to the table. Any waitresses ever been fucked by a customer here? Seriously? How do you know? Oh they told you... heheh... what about you? You ever been fucked here in this place? No? Ever thought about it? What's that you say? If you had an offer from someone like our friend you might consider it? Haha... do you know who our friend is? [She answered, "Well, yeah... of course I do... who around this college town doesn't know Zach Bailey? Everyone knows the college's star quarterback! And every girl I know would love to be fucked by Zach! Seriously! He is a dream boat... so fucking macho... I bet he doesn't even notice girls like me..."] Well, that's where you are wrong, sugar... he's noticed you... he's already said something about how he would love to enjoy some fun with you! But here's the thing... Will you play a little game with us first? Would you pretend to not notice Zach and make a big deal over my son, Adrian, here? Would you even be willing to ummmmm... well, take Adrian back there somewhere and let him fuck you so that Zach knows what is going on and thinks you have no desire in him but only in Adrian? ["Well, what's in it for me, mister?" I waved a $100.00 bill in front of her and she took it right out of my hands... "okay... I can do that!" When Zach came back, the waitress totally ignored him... and then made such a big deal over Adrian... She had her hands all over him... talked directly to him... didn't even acknowledge that Zach was even at the table... I was getting a kick out of this seeing Mr. Big Man on Campus being totally ignored by a chick... passed over for Adrian... who I might add is definitely a sexy hot guy in his own right... but still it was getting to Zachy boy seeing Adrian get all the attention and him not getting any. Then Brandi the waitress took Adrian by the hand and said, "will you cum with me, hot stuff Adrian?" And he got up and followed her out of the dining room down the hallway to some storage room or somewhere. Zach was totally frustrated. "Adrian was chosen over me?"] Why the fuck not, Zach? Adrian is after all one very fucking hot college guy! ["Yeah... but... me... I mean... I'm... well, you know... I'm the star quarterback... I'm the president of my fraternity... I'm the one that chicks want to fuck them... I've never been skipped over by a chick for another dude... never... I... I... I just don't get it... and Adrian? He's well... he's a... well, he's not as str8 as me!"] Haha... Zach... not as str8 as you? Oh yeah... you are fucking str8 all right... you've sucked my cock... you've sucked Adrian... you've fucked Adrian's ass... you've been fucked in the ass by me... hmmmmm... and you are str8??? Haha... yeah right, Zach... yeah right! [Zach continued to lament about this situation... but I was wondering all the time what fucking hot things Brandi and Adrian were doing in that back room... knowing my boy, it was definitely some hot stuff... I couldn't wait to hear all about it later!] Well, Zach... maybe you are losing your touch with the women? Maybe so much of you has rubbed off on Adrian that he now has what you had! Maybe you will just have to work a little harder at it with Brandi... that is if you really want to get what Adrian's getting right now!
 
**************************** 
 
{Adrian}:  [When dad and Brooke left that night, I fell asleep soon after. I was exhausted by all the fucking going on. After that a few busy days followed. Of course I masturbated every night, but there was no opportunity to get together with dad, Zach or Brooke until a few days later dad invited me over. I didn't think he would mind if I brought Zach, so I did. We ended up in a nice restaurant, had maybe a few too many drinks there, and when the restaurant emptied more and more dad started to flirt with the waitress. Brandi surely was sexy. Older than Zach or me but younger than dad. She looked like being in her early thirties and her waitress outfit matched her long legs and her dark hair perfectly. I wondered why dad hit on her though, because that dark hair and her A or maybe B cups was not what normally raised his attention. But being quite drunk myself, I rather followed their flirting to the point where dad gave her a $100 for... well... after that, her behaviour towards me changed significantly. Whenever she came across our table, she touched me, flirted with me, leaned in to let me peek at her boobs while she ignored Zach sitting next to me. When I finally followed out of the dining room, which was almost empty by now, I saw dad smiling. Zach was rather grumpy, though. She guided me into a little storage room.] Look, Brandi... you don't have to... I mean... it was quite obvious you're interested in Zach... so, we can also just wait here for a bit and then pretend something has happened... [But instead of talking she unzipped my pants, pushed them down and started to stroke my cock. It grew hard quickly. "You see, Adrian, I got a shitload of money from your dad. And your offer surely is nice. But his is way better. And besides... look how smooth it fits into my hand." Looking down, I had to agree. The way she stroke my cock was plain sexy. "And also... I haven't had a cock inside me for too long now..." She grinned when she stepped back, dropped her panties, turned around and leaned against the wall.] Oh, fuck... Brandi... yeah, lift that uniform up... show me your ass. Mmmmh... now spread your legs... Yes, I am right behind you... Oh... I like how wet you are... [She moaned when my fingers touched her pussy... and she moaned even more when I stepped behind her and slid my cock into her wet pussy. Soon we were in sync... moving against each other as I pushed her against the wall with every thrust... moaning together... and I could tell she came when I reached around and started to rub her clit. "Pull out... please..." she gasped. And then she sunk on her knees turning around. "Oh my god... How did you do that? How did you..." But she decided to suck on my cock instead of talking. And soon she had me moaning and cringing in excitement...] Stop... Brandi... slow down... yeah... I am gonna cum... fuck... yeah... your mouth is so good... you're sucking so good... oh shit... Brandi... stop or I... I... ohhhhhhhhh fuck.... [And I exploded into her mouth. I kneeled next to her and kissed her, tasting my own cum in her mouth. After a while of kissing she whispered... "Give me another one... lick my cunt until I cum again... please, Adrian." She didn't have to ask twice. I was between her thighs instantly and started kissing and licking her clit, fingering her pussy and soon she was moaning again, thrusting against my face. "Yes... oh Adrian... yes... more... more..." When she was grabbing my head I stopped, looked at her and grinned.] I guess you're ready for Zach now... [I saw her pouting but she didn't say anything when I got up, pulled up my pants and left the room. When I returned dad and Zach were almost the last customers there.] Hey, Zach, she's been asking for you to. [All the grumpyness vanished from his face instantly and he jumped up, almost hurried to the storage room in the back. I sat down and smiled at dad.]
 
**************************** 
 
{Dad}:  [Adrian came back from wherever they were and doing whatever they were doing. I couldn't wait for Adrian to fill me in with all the hot details of what he had just experienced back there. He told Zach that Brandi was asking for him now. His face lit up with a big grin. "Fuck yeah, I'm ready for that broad... I knew she would want me... all the chicks want me... and this one is no different than the rest... all wanting me, my muscular jock body, my big cock, all wanting to be fucked by me." Geez, jock boy Zachy sure didn't have any humility.] Well, go on back there, Zach... go fuck her... fill her up with your jizz just like Adrian probably did a few minutes ago... and by the way, keep in mind that she chose Adrian to fuck her first instead of you, frat boy... haha... but you do finally get a chance to do with her what you think all the women in this town want to do with you. [Zach scowled slightly at me as I spoke, but then he headed back to find Brandi. Adrian began to tell me all the fucking hot details of his sexual activity with beautiful Brandi the waitress.] Damn, Adrian! Sounds like our waitress is really good at giving service. And wow, Adrian... that is so fucking hot... two orgasms with that chick... so she didn't even know you were cumming when you were bringing her to a big O? So you shot a hot load in her pussy and then she sucked another load out of your big dick with her mouth? Fuck, that is so hot! I wonder how Zach is faring... he really can be a first class asshole sometimes... but I still like him and having him around. Just wish he wasn't so conceited. He still thinks the world revolves around him. I wonder if he will have any life after football? Just think, Adrian, that penis that has fucked you is now fucking her... fucking her in the same place you did... sliding his boner into her cunt and getting that hard man tool covered with all your jizz!! Bet he doesn't like being second. Oh, well, he'll get over it... besides... he is getting to fuck her before I do! [We were surprised to see Zach already coming back out to the dining room with Brandi following behind.] Damn, Zach... you already finished? You already shot your wad? That was fucking quick! [Brandi spoke up, "Yeah, he isn't one for lasting for a long fuck... at least he didn't with me... he barely got his jock cock into my vagina and he was soon ejaculating in me. He really doesn't have much staying power for a football quarterback jock! He didn't even give me an orgasm like Adrian did. Fuck, he didn't hardly give me anything besides a quick ejaculation! Haha..." Zach spoke up quickly, "Hey... that's not fair... I mean... I haven't had sex in a few days, not since I had it with Professor D and Adrian and Brooke... haven't even jerked off in the last couple days, so why do you think I'd be able to hold my cum from going over the edge when it got inside your damn fucking hot wet pussy?"] Oh quit making excuses, Zachy boy... maybe you aren't such a big man on campus... maybe you've been making up all these stories about you fucking every girl who comes in contact with you. But of course we all know, well, except for Brandi, that you aren't so str8 anymore! Haha... nope not str8 at all... but be that as it may... cum here Brandi... I'll give you that orgasm that Big Man on Campus Zach didn't give you! [Brandi came close to me. By now all the other customers had left the restaurant and the other waitresses had disappeared elsewhere. I pulled Brandi close and put my hand under her skirt.] Oh wow, Brandi! You left off your little panties! Nice... very nice... I like the feel of your pussy to my fingers... oh yeah, baby, I like this finding your pussy lips and clit exposed... my fingers are really enjoying this! Oh girl... I can feel cum running out of your vagina... haha... both Adrian's and Zach's cum... mixed together... Cum here, Brandi girl, I want you to sit on my lap... but first, pull my cock out of my pants... that's it, baby... yeah... oh yeah... oh damn... your mouth... Adrian! You are fucking right! Her mouth... WOW! That feels so fucking great, Brandi... Fuck... look how fucking hard you have made me! Come on now, woman. Sit on my cock. [I pulled up her skirt and for the first time I could see what I had been feeling with my fingers... I could see the place where both Adrian's and Zach's penises had gone! She got up on my lap facing me, I held her with one hand and with the other I guided my dick towards her hot recently used cunt... used by my son, and by our no longer str8 buddy, Zach! I rubbed my man tool around the wet opening of her pussy... felt so damn good to me... so fucking nice... and with that, Brandi slid her cum lubed vagina right down on my waiting erect penis.] Fuck! Oh fuck! Brandi! Fuck! Wow... this is so fucking great... feeling your hot wet pussy with my cock... and this cock of mine getting coated by cum from these two sexy fuckers! Fuck! Oh fuck!!! That's it, baby, ride me... oh yeah... I like the way you are sliding up and down on my pole! Fuck! [And then I was really surprised... I wouldn't have thought this one would do what he did next... I was fucking surprised that Zach got his face down there where my male appendage was connected to Brandi's female body. He started licking... started darting his tongue in there between us and on us... licking her pussy lips... licking her clit... licking my penis... this is something I thought Adrian would've initiated and not str8 boy Zach! But it didn't take Adrian long to follow suit. His face came in close... his lips and tongue... Wow, what a feeling with the two of them working on the area of my sexual connection with Brandi... And combine this with the slippery feel of my cock sliding in her cum lubed pussy... lubed by these two dudes who were pleasuring that male/female connection! And then, I was fucking surprised once again. I glanced down and I saw Zach, while his mouth was still working on Brandi and me, reaching over and unzipping Adrian's pants, fishing out Adrian's cock, and squeezing it, tugging it, stroking it, jerking it, bringing his dick back to life and it's full hardness. Again, this was something that I thought Adrian would've initiated and not college football quarterback Zach Bailey! Once again, Adrian followed Zach's lead... pulling out Zachy's pecker and reciprocating with the same actions Zach was doing to him. Wow! I couldn't fucking believe it. Zach... Zach Bailey... the very same Zachy that has told me over and over again that he is totally fucking str8, although I could tell by our previous experiences that he is NOT, he was initiating sexual actions with another dude... with Adrian! FUCK! OH FUCK! And about at that moment, the action of my cock drilling in and out of her cunt, and the boys' tongues and mouths stimulating her... stimulating us... Brandi began to scream... "Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh man... Dan! I'm fucking cumming!" And with here yelling and moaning and screaming and cumming, there was no fucking way I could hold back, especially with Zach and Adrian working us with their mouths... and even more so with me watching the two of them fondling each other's now once again fucking HARD penises! I began to shoot my man cream inside Brandi, mixing my jizz with that deposited earlier by Adrian and then by Zach! Wow! So fucking hot! And then I noticed while Brandi and I were coming down from our big explosive ecstatic orgasms, Zach and Adrian had pulled away from us... they were lying on the floor... they were in 69 position... and both of them had a cock in their mouths! Oh my fucking goshhhh... so fucking hottttt... seeing these two college boys going at it... going at each other... man2man!!!! So very fucking hot!!!!!!!! Brandi snuggled against me while I watched the two guys enjoying each other. Both of them fucking hard and excited all over again... moaning because of what the other was doing to their penises! I was really getting into watching them together!]
 
***************************
 
(to be continued....)

No comments: