Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I made the following post today on my man2man tumblr... it brought back some actual college memories... times when I really did wake up and look across the room and see some fucking hot guy sleeping over there like this... times when I would get a fucking boner that wouldn't go away... times when I just had to quietly hump my bed ending up shooting a hot load of cum... just like the caption story I wrote with this picture post...  CAN YOU FUCKING RELATE???? hehe...

********************************************************




You open your eyes this morning… look across your dorm room… oh fuck… lying on the futon… hot hairy ass up… one of your str8 roomie’s buddies had crashed for the night… you already had morning wood… but now, after looking across the room, you have a fucking boner that isn’t going down anytime soon… oh fuck.. what to do? you know what you’d like to do… fuck that hot hairy masculine str8 man ass… but you know that isn’t going to happen… so face down on your bed, gazing intently on that fucking gorgeous man ass, you quietly grind your steel hard man tool into your sheets and mattress… after a few minutes of this silent solo humping, with his hot ass in full view, you can’t hold back a fucking second longer… your erect penis begins to ejaculate what seems like gallons of man jizz… between you and the mattress… steamy hot cum oozing all over your stomach and soaking your sheets….



 ******************************************************************************

Note:  I always welcome comments from you... and answers to any questions I ask in a post... I'll also respond to your comments and questions (I may not see them immediately but will respond when I do see them).... So go ahead and comment on this one... tell me of a similar experience you had in YOUR dorm room... or of one that is even fucking hotter than this!!  I want to hear all about it... every fucking detail of what you saw, how you felt, what you did!!!

 ******************************************************************************








No comments: