Tuesday, February 9, 2016

He wasn't a son... but...

He wasn't a son... 37 years old... I guess more of a younger brother... definitely older than the guys that I usually fuck around with... older than the 18-29 year olds that are my most favorite fucks... 

We connected on Grindr... yes... there really are people on there that will cum through... (unfortunately so many are just cock teases... guys getting their rocks of by getting pics or chatting... but never connecting in person)... and this guy did...

He is a real bear... taller than me by 2" at 6' 2" over my 6'... and about 20 pounds heavier than me... and lots of fur on his chest, and arms, and legs, and belly, and hot man ass... more hair than me... and a full beard... fuller than my shorter more scruffy beard... (he looks very similar to the dude in this picture below)



It didn't take us long for our cocks to be out of our jeans... hard as fuck... his cock is even bigger than my 8" uncut thick dick... and his mouth was hotter than fuck... he deep throated my penis... fully... down to the base... all the way... my cock fucking his hot mouth... his throat muscles working... damn... felt so fucking great... he kept at it... I told him I wouldn't be able to hold off much longer... he got more intense on my man tool... faster... sucking it... sliding his mouth and lips and tongue all over it... I knew I was about to explode... and old faithful began its eruption... spewing its hot liquid into his mouth and down his throat... he kept sucking... my cockhead was getting damn sensitive... he kept at it... fuckkkkkkkkk...

Then he leaned back on me and started stroking his thick cock while my hands were all over his hairy body... and it didn't take him long to shoot a damn hot load as well... and his words were "damn, I didn't think I would be able to shoot a load because I already have shot two loads tonight!"  

This was a quickie... our time together... 15 minutes or so... felt so damn good... but now I need a man who will spend hours with me in bed... hours of hot foreplay with lots of touch and lots of oral... leading up to a hot fuck... so... will YOU be the dude who will cum do that with me????  I fucking would love that with YOU!!!


No comments: