Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I miss you, son!!!!!

Back in December, I was at Hamilton Place Mall with my wife on my birthday.  We were shopping at Dillard's and I turned around and was surprised to see my fucking hot "son" getting off the escalator just a few feet from me.  This is the "son" with whom I have experienced numerous and varied fucking hot sexual encounters over the years, many of which I have written about on this blog.  My wife, of course, knows nothing of these damn hot man2man experiences I've had with this hot "son"... and though he and I fucked around together for several years, his partner somehow found out about us and caused all hell to break loose (I can imagine the same thing happening if my wife had found out about the fun I've had with my "son")... I miss fucking with my favorite "son" and would jump at the chance to jump his hot sexy young masculine hairy body again!  I don't know if he noticed me or not... I think he probably did... but there was a man following closely behind him (his partner????) and so if he saw me he probably dared not acknowledge it anymore than I dared to with my wife there with me also.  

This sighting of "son" got me very excited... brought to mind so many memories of our hot times together... times when I picked him up near his home and we rode around in my pickup truck and he would give me road head... times when in my truck we would park and fuck around together, me enjoying his damn hard young cock (yes, this is an actual pic of that beautiful man tool of his!)



and he enjoying my uncut penis (he always loved playing with my foreskin ~~ and yep this is an actual pic of MY uncircumcised fucker)... 



the times when we fucked around in his garage... and the times in my hotel room when we sucked and fucked and enjoyed everything man2man together... and the fucking great 3way we had with that damn hot 20 year old... the 20 year old that both of us fucked... and the exciting time when we risked a fuck in that public restroom in a park late a night... and the time we fucked around in the Logan's parking lot... so many fucking great times we had together over the years... so many fucking great experiences that I fucking want to have with him again!!!  (If you are reading this, "son", then cum on over... I'm ready to play... or I'll cum pick you up like I used to do... and we'll enjoy some wonderful man2man things once again!!!)

No comments: