Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Dream

The other night I had a fucking hot dream... it all seemed so damn fucking real...  

I walked into the room and couldn't believe my eyes.  There was my wife with two college-aged guys. One was a ginger dude, with light amounts of reddish hair on his body and a light ginger scruff on his face. The other was a dark headed guy with more body hair and also a scruffy face.  They were both lying there on the bed without anything on.  And my wife was still clothed but holding on to both of their damn hard dicks going back and forth tasting one and then tasting the other.  She would lick.  I didn't let on that I was in the room but stood by the doorway watching.  It was turning me on incredibly much. She was stroking the two fucking nice penises, one in each hand.  Then she would use her lips and her tongue on each, exciting the two guys to no end.  She pulled both of the big dicks closed together, rubbing them against each other.  Then used her mouth on both together, taking as much of the two hard cocks into her mouth as she could at the same time.  




Then she turned to the ginger guy, and said, "I know you are gay, so you must like feeling his cock against yours."  

His response, "Oh fuck yeah... I love the feel of another dude's dick rubbing against mine!!"

And her next question, "So is this the first time you ever had a woman suck your cock?"

"Yes, ma'am... actually it is...."

"So how does it compare to the guys who've done it to you before?"

"Well... ummmmm... yeah... it's good... of course I still like dudes doing it better, but... well, yeah... this feels good to me."

Then she turned to the dark headed dude.  "Well, I know you are straight... but have you ever had another guy's dick against you like this?"

"Uhhhhh... ummmm... well, hell no, lady... never!"

"So what's it feel like to you?  You definitely are fucking horny with that big hard man tool as erect as it is.  So something is making you that way... would it be his male body against you, seeing his hard prick next to yours...  or what?"

"Lady... it ain't the dude doing it to me... I guess it is your hands and your mouth... yeah... that's it... you are, lady."

"Hmmmmmm... okay...."And with that she went back to sucking the two boners together, licking, tugging, tasting, enjoying. 

It had me totally fucking hard watching and listening to this.  And what was really getting me fucking excited is the fact that she can't stand the thoughts of two guys together... she doesn't want to know anything about me getting with other guys for some hot sex.  She has always said that it is downright disgusting for men to do anything at all sexually together.  So here I was watching this and wondering what has gotten into her and how she happened to get a str8 dude and a gay guy together like this.  

Then the ginger guy glanced over and saw me watching.  I suppose his look cued her in, and she turned and saw me there watching.  She motioned me over... and of course I couldn't resist.  I went over to the bed... got my face right up close to those two damn nice college boy cocks that she was working on. My cock was hard inside my jeans.  She pulled her mouth of the two dicks and said, "Honey, you want to taste? You want to see what these two young men's penises are like together?"

I didn't say a word... just moved my mouth in and started licking their nice veiny shafts.  I got a taste of their precum... sweet... a mixture from both of them running down their hard dicks. Mmmmmmm... it tasted so very good.  



My wife and I were sharing these two young cocks... one gay, one str8... and of course my bi cock was so fucking damn rock solid hard.  I was jamming it against my wife.  In my dream, I was trying to undress her... pull her panties off... get my cock close to her cunt.  I wanted to fuck her while sucking on these two young men.  I was fumbling with her clothes, grinding my penis against her....

And then I woke up from my dream.  My cock WAS fucking hard. It WAS leaking precum.  I WAS grinding against her body.  And my hand WAS trying to pull her panties off to let my cock inside. My male body was so fucking excited from the dream and here was my wife sleeping next to me and my cock WAS ready to fuck her.  Finally I succeeded in removing her panties... I played with her clit and her pussy... feeling the juices starting to flow... which in turn got me all the more turned on.  And then, my cock invaded her vagina... going in deep. She moaned... and all I could think about was the dream I just awoke from... the two sexy young guys... their hard cocks... her sucking them together... her inviting me to join in.  It all had me so damn excited and I began fucking her fast and furious. And it didn't take me long to reach an orgasm, pumping my jizz deep inside of her pussy.  All the time thinking about having those two sexy guys in bed with us!

No comments: